2018/19 Solo Positions
Intensive coaching is available for swimmers who wish to cross the English Channel as a SOLO swimmer in August or September 2018 or 2019 (2017 Solo Positions are FULL).
An exclusive opportunity is available to be coached by 21x Solo English Channel swimmer & World Record Holder Chloë McCardel to swim the EVEREST of marathon swimming – the 34km English Channel.
Chloë will share with you her extensive experience in Channel Swimming and Coaching and personally guide you to this incredible goal.
Since 2014, Chloë has successfully coached 70+ swimmers across the English Channel (7x Solos & 60+ relay swimmers).
Some Features include:
– Extensive training and preparation support (unlimited email / phone/ Skype communication)
– Your own designated boat and 2x pilots (boat captains) for your swim
– Your own support crew person on the boat
– Official Channel Swimming Association Observer for your swim
– Chloë personally coaching and mentoring you in Dover, England
– Extensive social activities in Dover
– LIVE GPS tracking of your Solo accessible on the internet
– Opportunities to join the Melbourne, Australia, swimming sessions
– Online pool training sessions
– Official Channel Swimming Association Book and Swim Cap
– Four day intensive swim camp Coles Bay (Wineglass Bay) late April each year
– Four day intensive swim camp Jervis Bay (NSW Coast) mid July each year
– Official recognition and record of your swim by the Channel Swimming Association (CSA)…. PLUS much more!
Chloë, with the assistance of her husband Paul (himself a solo English Channel swimmer and lead support crew member on all her major marathons since September 2009) has put together an unrivalled, specialised coaching program for you. Chloë and Paul have also hand picked the best channel pilots to guide you to your goal. All are official Channel Swimming Association (CSA) pilots ensuring your swim will be officially recognised!
Chloë has pre-booked HIGH PRIORITY positions with the best English Channel Boat Captains.
The Channel is famous for its distance, strong tides, cold water, busy shipping traffic, jelly fish, flotsam and jetsam and unpredictable, fickle weather. Are you up for the challenge of crossing from England to France in a Relay or Solo? Are you ready to join the annals of Channel Swimming history? Are you ready to sign your name into history on the Whitehorse Pub Wall?
0410 919 294