Want to CHALLENGE yourself on the world stage? Love working in a TEAM environment? Love Swimming?
The English Channel is the EVEREST of marathon swimming!!
In just 7 WEEKS Expressions of Interest CLOSE for Chloë’s 2015 English Channel Masters Relay (18 years & over). Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
Why pick Chloë as your coach and mentor?
Chloë & Paul’s Channel Swimming Experience:
- Chloë & Paul (her husband) have spent 4x consecutive seasons in Dover waiting to swim the English Channel
- Chloë has swum 2x single solo crossings and 2x double solo crossings of the English Channel
- Paul has also swum a Single Crossing of the English Channel
- Chloë knows how to cross the Channel quickly (handy if you are looking for a FAST time) she has collected multiple awards from the official Channel Swimming Association (channelswimmingassociation.com) for the fastest solo of the season, the greatest feat of endurance, fastest swim by a lady and fastest double crossing of the season.
- Chloë knows how to stay in the cold water of The ENGLISH CHANNEL for LONG periods (2009 Double Solo attempt = 25hrs, 2010 Double Solo Success= 22hrs, 2012 Double Solo Success=20hrs)
- Chloë also has experience in other cold water events (short races in 6 Celsius to winning Manhattan Marathon in 2010)
Chloë & Paul’s Crewing & Coaching Experience:
- Chloë’s husband Paul has support crewed all of her English Channel Swims and all her other marathons since 2009 – he knows how to support crew for extensive periods of swimming in the Channel and has passed this experience and knowledge to Chloë
- Chloë & Paul, as swimmers, have been guided by 3x pilots across both Channel Associations – giving them diverse experience
- Chloë has a strong network of contacts and supporters across England and the world to link you in with open water training, camps and other marathon swims suited to your ability which can assist in your training and preparations…
- Chloë is currently training 3x Relays to swim the English Channel which include:
- 2x American Relays who are raising US$120 000 in total for their nominated Charity
- 1x Australian Relay who are primarily based in Melbourne Australia
- Chloë is also currently training 3x Solos to swim the English Channel across 2015 & 2016
Chloë wants to share her TIPS with you and coach you to ensure you get the BEST PILOT, BEST TIDE, BEST POSITION, BEST START TIME, BEST TRAINING tailored to your background and needs and to put you in the BEST POSITION for a FAST swim time!
Swimming the Channel in a Relay and ESPECIALLY as a SOLO is a huge investment of time, energy, finances and your dreams. You need to be able to trust those in your support network and make sure they have YOUR BEST interests at heart. Poor advice can ruin your channel dream. No-one wants to re-attempt after an unsuccessful swim – more than the $$$ the emotional & spiritual burden is immense. Some people have the Channel ‘Monkey on their back’ for years… I know what it is like to be unsuccessful on a double and triple solo attempt and I have the experience and passion to make sure you AVOID THIS for your RELAY OR SOLO crossing!
For more information see the Coaching Tab or go to chloemccardel.com/coaching